Swallowing latex gloves
SHORE LOOK DIFFERENT
Alzheimer’s sufferer died after swallowing a glove in care home
In rare cases, anaphylaxis to latex can cause death. Now, if we can only convince people to stop using latex gloves as balloons to distract children while they're sitting in the waiting room. Choose toys that are made of wood, metal, or cloth that does not contain elastic. Contact with these products can cause an allergic reaction. If you have inside knowledge of a topic in the news, contact the ABC.
Foreign Material in the Gastrointestinal Tract: Cocaine Packets
Published online Jan There is no consensus on conservative treatment. It's only October, so what's with all these bushfires? History of allergic symptoms during medical or surgical procedures or exams such as dental, vaginal, rectal, or barium enema x-ray procedures. Cell-mediated contact dermatitis Type IV is a type of allergy to latex.
The risk of body packing: a case of a fatal cocaine overdose. By business reporter Emily Stewart. If it happens to completely obstruct the passage of air, the child is dead within minutes. Physical examination of asymptomatic body packers is usually unremarkable. More than latex proteins exist, and more than 50 may have the potential to cause allergic reactions.